33.569 +/- Total Acres - 50 campsites, outbuildings, woods and ponds/house
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE REAL ESTATE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING ON ANY PROPERTY. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THE PROPERTY, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
ONLINE BIDDING: AUCTION DATE / TIME: Bidding begins: February 15, 2022 @ 8:00 AM ET; Bidding closes: February 15, 2022 @ 5:00 PM ET (**See AUCTION END TIMES). Bidding will be conducted online at www.halderman.com. Alternatively, to place a confidential phone bid or to make other arrangements for bidding, please contact Chris Peacock at 765-546-0592 at least two days prior to the auction.
UPON CONCLUSION OF THE AUCTION: The Winning Bidder will be sent a Real Estate Contract to print and is required to fully and correctly complete and properly sign without any modifications. Bidder is to return the completed, signed contract to Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. by email, fax, certified mail or delivered in person by 4:00 PM of the day following the auction. Along with the completed, signed contract, the Winning Bidder will be required to send the specified non-refundable earnest money deposit as stated in the property description. This non-refundable earnest money deposit will be held in escrow until closing and that amount will then be credited to the Buyer as part of the purchase price of the property. Wire transfer instructions and escrow agreement forms will be provided to the Buyer along with the contract after the auction. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
Successful bidders not executing and returning the completed contract and earnest money deposit by 4:00 PM the day after the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidder’s liability to both the Seller and Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the property either publicly or privately with Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding costs of the property, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. In addition, Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. for and hold harmless Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
REAL ESTATE TERMS:
• TERMS OF SALE: 10% earnest deposit down with the executed contract, balance due at closing. Your purchase is not subject financing.
• DATE OF CLOSING: The closing will take place on or before March 30, 2022 with the opportunity to extend the closing date until April 12, 2022 if required for buyer’s lender’s appraisal and financing to be completed. The Sellers have the choice to extend this date if necessary.
• POSSESSION: Possession of the land will be at closing. Possession of the buildings will be 30 days after closing. Possession of the campgrounds will be at closing or April 15, 2022, subject to closing completion.
• RENTAL INCOME: Purchaser shall receive the deposits for the 2022 seasonal contract campers and be assigned the seasonal contracts. Other Wildcat Woods Campground camper income shall be prorated to date of closing.
•REAL ESTATE TAXES: The real estate property taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
• NO CONTINGENCIES: This Real Estate contract is not contingent on or subject to Buyer’s financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind or any other contingencies as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding.
• SURVEY: The Sellers reserve the right to determine the need for and type of survey provided. If an existing legal description is adequate for title insurance for the tract, no new survey will be completed. If the existing legal description is not sufficient to obtain title insurance, a survey will be completed, the cost of which will be shared 50/50 by the Sellers and the Buyer(s). The Sellers will choose the type of survey to be completed and warrant that it will be sufficient to provide an owner’s title insurance policy for the tract. If a survey is completed, the purchase price for the surveyed tract will be adjusted, up or down, to the exact surveyed acres. The price per acre will be the auction price bid for the tract, divided by the tract acreage estimated in the auction brochure.
• TITLE: Buyer is entitled to and the Seller will provide clear, insurable title for property and a General Warranty Deed upon full payment. The Sellers will provide an Attorney’s Certificate of Title to the Purchaser. If any buyer elects to purchase title insurance or Lender’s Policy, the cost thereof shall be at buyer’s sold expense. If the title is not marketable, then the purchase agreement is null and void prior to the closing, and the Broker will return the Buyer’s earnest money.
• ZONING AND EASEMENTS: Property is being sold subject to any and all easements of record. Property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
Wildcat Woods Campground Marketing Updates:
1. There are 56 campsites on this property.
a. Full-Service Campsites: 42 total (with water, electric, and sewer)
b. Water and Electric Only Sites: 14 total.
c. Temporary campsites: huge number of possible temporary sites.
2. There are two house trailer sites on this property, but the house trailers are considered personal property and not included in the real estate auction.
3. Items included in the real estate auction: display cases in office, swing set, gazebo, old style rocking set, shop furnace, air compressor in shop, shop furnace, shelter house items: wood stove, lighting, water heater, refrigerator, three-hole sink and table beside shelter house; fire rings throughout grounds, homemade vac tank, Geo Tracker (non-titled).
4. Items Excluded from real estate auction: items not attached to the real estate unless specified above, ice makers, pop machines, ice chest, 2 mobile homes, existing campers on grounds, picnic tables, church pews, water softener in office area leased through Timmons Water Systems.
• AERIAL PHOTOS, Images and Drawings: are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines unless specified.
• AGENCY: Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. is the Agent and Representative of the Seller.
• CONDITION OF PROPERTY: Property is sold 'AS IS, WHERE IS' condition. Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc, the Sellers nor their representatives, agents, or employees make express or implied warranties or representations of any kind. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property prior to bidding on the subject property. All information presented in the brochure, website, and all other mediums is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. All sketches and dimensions are approximate. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. or their Agents or Representatives. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. and their Agents and their Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• DISCLAIMER: All information included herein was derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed.
• NEW DATA, CORRECTIONS, and CHANGES: Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local, state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
**AUCTION END TIMES: Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an 'Auto Extend' feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lots sit idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last second without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: The minimum bid increase will be $5,000. Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Halderman Real Estate Services, Inc. are final.
YOUR BID ON THIS AUCTION INDICATES BOTH AN UNDERSTANDING AND AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOURSELF AND BOTH THE SELLER AND HALDERMAN REAL ESTATE SERVICES, INC. AND THAT YOU, AS THE BIDDER, ARE PREPARED TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUCTION.
33.57+/- Acres - 50 campsites with full hookups currently and availability to more than double the capacity includes a house, two ponds, multiple outbuildings, and wooded acreage. Located in Darke Co. OH.